CPU Tracker allows you to monitor processor performance. The application tracks CPU usage by individual cores and displays the result in line chart. CPU usage by all cores combined is displayed in a pie chart. Top 5 user processes are shown below. These are the top CPU hogs displayed in real time, you can shut them down by clicking the STOP button. Also you can keep track of system uptime and monitor the number of total active processes divided into 3 groups: System, User and Total.
CPU Tracker features:
- Monitor CPU usage by individual cores and by all cores combined;
- Top 5 CPU hogs shown in real time;
- Keep track of system uptime;
- Monitor the number of active processes;
- Combines utility and simplicity.